View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 05:32 PM   #102
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 320de46m47 View Post
I think they look great AND they make you more visible during the day. They're called "Eyes" for a reason .... 'cos they look like eyes of course and eyes draw you in. The black inner area is the pupil. My theory is that human beings are attracted to eyes subconsciously or below the subconscious..they give a subliminal message which we respond to. We look at em! so imo they offer greater safety! I wonder if bmw were thinking along those lines too...
That's pretty deep there Doc. Couldn't it just be that they are lights in the front of the car and that's why people look at them???
Quote:
Originally Posted by 320de46m47 View Post
how can you resist?
I guess you were right..they are eyes after all. That must be the newest version of DDEs. For $120 more do they make the pupil in CF?