View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 12:23 PM   #6
ca1242

My Ride: 2003 330i
Upload the pictures to your fanatics account. I also had problems for long-term storage on imageshack, so from now on, I use the free space on e46fanatics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbert View Post
Thanks guys.

So I've had this issue with posting pics before here. They are hosted at Kodakgallery.com, and they were all there last night when I first posted...but then they turn into little white boxes with red x's in them...you can still see them by right clicking, going to properties, and then pasting the URL into your browser, but that sucks...

Regarding hiding the wire - it's hidden - behind the cluster, and through the dash to the glove - maybe you guys didn't see the picture of that because it disappeared like the rest of the pics?

And also, regarding the dispaly - I have a manual shifter, and the spot to the right of the odometer does have some display info I believe, plus I wanted the arrows part to be closer to the center of the dash for better visibility.

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES WITHOUT THEM DISAPPEARING? I took tons so this would be easy to follow - it sucks without the photos