03-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: East Bay, CA
My Ride: E39M5, Sequoia
ό Predator ICE HIGH OUTPUT UPDATE
Continuing our theme of announcing new products only on one thread, we would like to announce the preliminary testing/availability of the high output version of our Predator ICE.
Predator ICE HIGH OUTPUT UPDATE
The Umnitza Predator ICE (Integrated Color Enhancement) angel eye system, ....
- Incredibly brighter output - LOOK BELOW
- Guaranteed 0 down time
- Same great plug and plug and play fit (adjustments are being made for X5 owners where we determined that our tabs were 1mm too tall - not wide).
- Same great build quality
- Same sound engineering principles for high output and upgrade potential (see below)
For further information, please contact Umnitza
- New high output requires a 2X sized controller box (it will come with DS tape initially to just install it outside the headlight or inside - E65 & E60)
- Existing early release units and some test units still have spade connectors, but by full production in mid April, all future units will have a combination connector that will allow you to install this on your 5 series E39 then take it out and put it into a newer car if you decide to do so with complete plug and play functionality.
- We will have a unit for the E92/E90 by the end of April with the high output.
Some comments about these photos:
1) "I" is a competitor that is one of three, it's not "P" competitor - P = PIAA
2) Many comments made on the actual photos may not be readable, there are larger images available if you click on the images.
3) While difficult to quantify in pictures, if you look carefully, you'll see the output differences between the units as the output on the actual rings. In real life this difference is much more pronounced
4) Pricing - while not overtly discussed on the photos, plays a very prominent role in this as the Predator ICE 3W+ is only $199 at retail, whereas the competitor's new offering is $130 more for exactly the same output, while the higher output Predator ICE 5W system while brighter is only slightly less expensive (there may even be a discount/money back program for this product depending on timeframe availability of AMP connectors for all cars).
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.