View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 02:50 AM   #49
Jharden4

My Ride: 2002 325Ci
Send a message via AIM to Jharden4 Send a message via Yahoo to Jharden4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirsh View Post
the fit is perfect. I had to screw 3 screws on the bottom of it to attach it to the battery cover. The W7 was too deep for it though. The magnet was hitting the bottom. I was pretty pissed because this enclosure is supposedly made specifically for that sub. I had a shop make an mdf ring to raise the speaker a lil. As for sound it sounds great. This is the best sounding sub I have ever had. With the back seat down it can hit as hard as my 2 12s on some songs. It rattles my license plate like crazy. Doesn't bother me cuz I can't hear it inside the car but I think i'm going to put some foam on it to stop the rattling. I am/was a big basshead who until recently was only satisfied with the bass from 2 12s. I am very happy with this sub and kind of happy with the box. I get a lot of compliments about how good my sub sounds.
Hey Dirsh i just got my magic box in the mail a few days ago i didnt get my W7 yet but its on the way. so you say the sub wont fit? how much did you pay to get that ring made? can you PM me Thanks