Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///OSS View Post
nice wheels gotta love them LS5s
Thanks, Your car is on another Planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsima325 View Post
DOPE CHRIS

love it, thats a real hot look, bit of a stretch to the tires, low as fuk, damn.. can't wait to scope it in person

lets meet up for pics soon
thanx, there is stretch in the rear for a little more wheel tuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman View Post
time for some mirrors now buddy.. great wheels and new front end.
you're right the dumbo's must go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew09 View Post
do you have any rubbing or anything like that with those sizes? I'm looking to get the exact same size wheels..different rims ofcourse though.
The rims look great on your car also!
No rubbing with the ///M6 reps. I'll raise the right front some as i noticed a slight rub but that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
We need a photo shoot...that is all
I Agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
that looks so good
Thanx, you have a tight SiG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
I am sure he had the wheels made to order and those sizes are easy to fit under the fenders with the proper et (offset)...mine are 19's with 8.5 40et and 9.5 32et but I had to roll and pull the fenders...

My CSL reps with the proper offset 40 front and 45 rear fit fine with a simple fender rolling.

shop and order correctly and you wont have any rubbing problems
Correct Wheels were made to order. I wanted 19's No rivets and BBK clearance. DPE is a GREAT wheel company.

S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.

phrozen06 is offline   Reply With Quote