View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 12:10 PM   #4
My Ride: is blacker every day
Originally Posted by 4ngie View Post
Most of us have better things to worry about.
So you're one of the spoilt kids that never has to pay for anything, I gather ? :p

Anyway : I'm 23, moderate income and pay for all of it myself through hard work (Media Analyst in a business-to-press relations agency) and saving :

- the BMW
- the Honda (off the road ATM)
- the soon-to-be-sold Alfa Romeo
- the Ducati
- mods, insurance, road taxes ($2700 this year ), maintenance, gas (over $300/mo on gas alone)... on all
- University (yeah, I'm a student Communications Sciences as well... want to get a raise from my boss when I get my degree as he'll pretty much have to on legal grounds and I'm bound to the firm by contract anyway )
- my hifi and music addiction
- the rent (got a great deal on my appartment, only $350/mo)
- charity (WWF, Gaia, Amnesty International) and my personal pension funds / life insurance plan ($75/mo)

I'll be ballin' when I hit 65 since I'll be entitled to a social security pension as well !

The ONLY thing I get for free sometimes is food, or a haircut. It drives my mother insane when she comes around and sees that I neglect those things (mainly because of my lack of time, I work HARD).

'01 325Ci - Cosmos Black - staggered 18's - H&R race - Skytune Kpeng - c/k GruppeM - 50 shot - EBC discs & red stuff pads - smoke LED tails - smoke front/side - blackout kidneys
ICE : mk3 nav - EQS - PPI PC6600 - 2x PG Sapphire 1.0 - 4x Crossfire BMF-mb6 - 2x Dynaudio MD140mkII + MD100 - 2x SPL Dynamics DIG-1450 - 2x Brahma 12

Last edited by Mmmmmmmmmm; 06-01-2007 at 12:18 PM.
Mmmmmmmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote