View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 12:05 AM   #153
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketfisherman View Post
Hello,

I am a newbie here but I have been driving BMWs for about 10 years. I am true BMW nut. Between my other half and I we have 3 e46 models. 1999 323i a 2004 325xi and my new toy a mint 2003 330ci that I am doing some tasteful upgrades with.

My question is regarding the sideskirts for the M3. I understand that the skirts will fit but to they just clip on? When buying the M3 skirts what year M3 E46 part should I ask for? Should I ask for 2003 m3 skirts? what ones look the best? I have added the trunk lip spoiler and I am just updating the wheels and tires this week.

Thanks,

Shawn
They just clip on. I can't think of why any E46 M3 year wouldn't fit. You might need a few extra clips, the ones at the rear of the M3 sideskirts aren't on the regular Coupes.