Thread: Ignition Switch
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 11:10 AM   #6
bimmerchop

My Ride: spins 4
Send a message via AIM to bimmerchop
I've been to the dealership as well as an indy shop in the past, and they always give me the same BS excuse that they "can't re-create the problem". Their solution was replacing the tail bulbs... because that did much . I have no choice right now other than to start trying to fix this myself, and tackling the ignition switch first seems a lot easier than trying to find a bad ground somewhere in the car.

CDV was a typo as I meant to refer to the clutch switch delay, like in this thread...

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=398047

Regardless whether it has something to do with my clutch, it still effects my driving/shifting. While this happens, if I remove press my clutch down to disengage, it takes a good full second for the car to stop accelerating.

If this is resolved when I replace the ignition switch, I'll overnight you a nice hot sandwich jbeurotech

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

euro.techniks

EPL | TiAL | SDR | APR | Stratmosphere | 034 | ASP | SPEC | Fidanza | STaSIS | H-Sport | AWE | H&R | StopTech | BBS

Last edited by bimmerchop; 06-21-2007 at 11:16 AM.
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote