E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Shark Injector vs Dinan Software Upgrade

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  andy7771 
#1 ·
i'm not really fimiliar with the Shark Injector but I have the stage II software upgrade from Dinan. how exactly does the shark injector work and are there any benefits to that over the dinan? also whats the cost? oh yeah lastely do they make a version for the 330?

#6 ·
I think the biggest plus of the shark injector is that you can "un-shark it" before it goes back to the bmw dealer. When you get it back you can shark it again with no additional cost. :thumbup:

#9 ·
ism409 said:
I think the biggest plus of the shark injector is that you can "un-shark it" before it goes back to the bmw dealer. When you get it back you can shark it again with no additional cost. :thumbup:
Definitely that's a BIG plus... but also, Dinan upgrades are usually done at a BMW Dealer, so they shouldn't overwrite your Dinan upgrade if they performed it...

#10 ·
B said:

Definitely that's a BIG plus... but also, Dinan upgrades are usually done at a BMW Dealer, so they shouldn't overwrite your Dinan upgrade if they performed it...
Yeah I guess you are right.. oh well there goes my theory.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.