View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 10:05 AM   #9
mbritojr

My Ride: 2003 BMW 325Ci
Thanks for the tips and the comments everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor98 View Post
Welcome, and Congrates on ur new Car!!
Colour ur reflector!!
Rims
Trunk Lip!
Not really a fan into dropping it, but thats ur choice
Probably TINT windows!!
Victor98: Yes, I need to paint the reflectors, that is what I meant by body-colored corner lights. They light up in the Jetta (prev. car) so I have a habit of calling the, corner lights. Should I get that done at a shop or can you buy pre-painted reflectors online?

And you're right, tint is a good call. I have had more than one person tell me they would like to see the 325Ci with the same 20% tint I had on the Jetta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racinghart View Post
Corona rings, lol nver heard that one before. Welcome Mike. Def. do clears as your first mod.
Racinghart: Thanks for the welcome! Yeah actually BMW officially calls what everyone calls "Angel Eyes", Corona Rings. But whenever I use that term people ask me WTF I am talking about and they they go, "Oh you mean Angel Eyes!" or, "You mean Demons?" Ha ha, NO I MEAN CORONA RINGS!

Again, if anyone knows of a source for good quality factory-like HID projectors with Corona Rings pre-installed lemme know!

I'm sorry but I am a total BMW noob, what do you mean by "clears"? Clear reflectors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gura View Post
Hi there, looks great, i loved your effort of climbing up the tree
gura: Thanks! But I can't lie, there may have been a RI state park picnic table involved in the taking of those photo's...no tree climbing.
Sport/Winter Package
mbritojr is offline   Reply With Quote