View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 10:05 AM   #9
My Ride: 2003 BMW 325Ci
Thanks for the tips and the comments everyone.

Originally Posted by Victor98 View Post
Welcome, and Congrates on ur new Car!!
Colour ur reflector!!
Trunk Lip!
Not really a fan into dropping it, but thats ur choice
Probably TINT windows!!
Victor98: Yes, I need to paint the reflectors, that is what I meant by body-colored corner lights. They light up in the Jetta (prev. car) so I have a habit of calling the, corner lights. Should I get that done at a shop or can you buy pre-painted reflectors online?

And you're right, tint is a good call. I have had more than one person tell me they would like to see the 325Ci with the same 20% tint I had on the Jetta.

Originally Posted by Racinghart View Post
Corona rings, lol nver heard that one before. Welcome Mike. Def. do clears as your first mod.
Racinghart: Thanks for the welcome! Yeah actually BMW officially calls what everyone calls "Angel Eyes", Corona Rings. But whenever I use that term people ask me WTF I am talking about and they they go, "Oh you mean Angel Eyes!" or, "You mean Demons?" Ha ha, NO I MEAN CORONA RINGS!

Again, if anyone knows of a source for good quality factory-like HID projectors with Corona Rings pre-installed lemme know!

I'm sorry but I am a total BMW noob, what do you mean by "clears"? Clear reflectors?

Originally Posted by gura View Post
Hi there, looks great, i loved your effort of climbing up the tree
gura: Thanks! But I can't lie, there may have been a RI state park picnic table involved in the taking of those photo' tree climbing.
2003 BMW 325Ci
Metallic Green / Tan Leather
Sport/Winter Package
mbritojr is offline   Reply With Quote