Thread: Cop Talk
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 01:06 PM   #2108
OHCM3

My Ride: 2011 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonjordan View Post
I have a question, not really for cops but it would involve your crazy supercomputers.

I recently got an insurance quote and the ins company says I have an at fault with injury accident on my record, but guess what, it never happened. I got a copy of my driving record from the DMV, and sure enough the accident is there, but the only info that I have on it is an FR Case No. I tried to get some more info on the case by calling my local sherriffs station, who told me to call the local court house, and ask someone in the public records office, noone could find anything.

I was hoping that one of the cops here could look into it for me and help me sort it out.

The info I have is as follows:

04-06-05 99 Laguna Hills , this is the case #: 05-03-23911

And thats it, so please help me!!!!
Unfortunately, the file/report would only be with the agency that took the report. I would call all applicable agencies and see if you can figure out who took it (i.e. CHP, Laguna Beach PD, Orange County Sheriffs Dept, etc). All I would see in my computer would be that you have an at fault accident, I wouldn't be able to access the report or any details. That goes for any cops other than where the report was taken.

Good luck

"We never retreat, just attack in a different direction"
OHCM3 is offline   Reply With Quote