Thread: Cop Talk
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 03:03 PM   #2114
Lucky579

My Ride: Porsche 911
Send a message via AIM to Lucky579
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHCM3 View Post
Every cop is different as is every agency. Hard to make the call. If you live in a small town and you somehow pissed off one guy who told all his buddies, maybe that's why they were paying particular attention to you, otherwise it seems pretty unlikely that people would take the time or effort to follow you around, especially if they didn't hit you with further citations or anything. Perhaps the cops just happened to be around a lot on the route you take?? Seems pretty far fetched that anyone would take the time to follow you for 4 the next 4 days. If that guy was really that pissed the first day, he would have cited you.

To go a little further, most departments work 4 10 hour shifts or 3 12 hour shifts per week, so by day 4 or day 5, it would be a whole new shift of people making your contention even more far fetched...

He was very mad at me, but didn't have any evidence that I did anything wrong. I worked at a restaurant/bar/club and I got off anywhere from 12-3am and from thursday to sunday night I had a cop about 7 carlengths behind me, they even followed me into my appt complex, but didn't ever pull me over.
Lucky579 is offline   Reply With Quote