View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 02:48 PM   #255
hosagod

My Ride: Facelift Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieE46 View Post
What all did they find wrong?
When I get the car back, I will get a list of everything that was fixed and I'll list them here...there's too much stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head. They've given me an estimate sheet as of now but it's not accurate. Anyways, I discussed it with them and wanted everything done except for the Auto Transmission service. I'll hold off on that. I trust these guys and I know they do a better job than the dealer. They've done work on my car before and it was A+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_e46er View Post
Hosagod... u scare me my Inspection II is coming up also..
Hehe, just hope and pray your car doesn't have too many problems. I guess it's bound to happen after 4 years of me beating my car! It's not really any major stuff (except for some valve in my intake that's broken and is rattling and a torn differential, haha)...just little nit picky things here and there that add up on price when you take into account labor and part prices.

"Drive it like you stole it" comes out of your pocket when it comes time for maintenance.

Now I know why people always used to say that BMWs are expensive to own. I think next year I will be selling this car if I should happen to get into medical school. I'll invest whatever I sell it for into stocks and let that build over 4 years. Then when I get out of school, I'll have enough for an M3, plus some to pay back medical school loans!

Last edited by hosagod; 10-11-2007 at 02:50 PM.
hosagod is offline   Reply With Quote