View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 10:04 AM   #82
bamafanatic

My Ride: 2002 325Ci
I really need to get a CCA membership. I have had the car about 1.5 years now and have replaced the rear brakes, done an oil change, fixed my HK speaker rattle, fixed my droopy door seals, and now CA/bushings. My Inspec II is coming up as well and no way in hell am I going to pay $2K (I think thats what was quoted by my dealership a few months ago) to have somebody else do it. I have been buying all of my parts from Bavarian Auto, but I prefer real BMW parts. Too bad they are so damn expensive. If I had a discount, it may entise me more to buy them. This car is freakin' expensive to maintain even when you DIY alot of stuff. Anyway, enough of my rambling...

It's also a PITA to find a cheap set of 19-22mm wrenches for my CA project. Sears has a 26 Piece Metric set on Sale for $49.99 ending tonight. My local Sears did not have this set in stock, but it is available online. I'll go check Lowes or Walmart to see if I can do better, otherwise I'll have to wait until later to start.

Vert, what grade threadlock did you use on the bolts? Thanks for sharing your experiences.
bamafanatic is offline   Reply With Quote