Thread: Cop Talk
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 08:59 PM   #2216
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: So Cal (SD)
Posts: 286
My Ride: 2000 323i
Originally Posted by OHCM3 View Post
Yes, we can look up out of state plates and get all of the same information we would get on CA plates. I will often cite for mechanical violations even though they vary from state to state. Assuming the person I've stopped has established residency in CA, I'll also cite them to make sure they register their vehicle in the state.
Well lets say they are just visiting CA, Can you still cite someone for ex. like a no front license plate, or tint( something that each states laws are diff) even though they are an out of state vehicle???
Staggered ASA AR1's| Brembo sport drilled rotors| Hawk Hps pads| Stromung exhaust, resonator delete| ECIS Intake| Depo P46's| MyCARR angel eyes| Smoked corner lights| Clear side/ rear lights| 5 % tint all around| CF door pillars| CF trunk lip| M3 bumper| Strass lip| H&R Cupkit|
russm73 is offline   Reply With Quote