View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:52 PM   #43
fmzip

My Ride: 2001 330cic & 530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmzip;6869220I would like to order the [B
dipstick plug[/B], the fuse holder, the bracket for the pump, a gasket, an upper radiator hose, a cap for the "gold" tube on the manifold and another set of all the nuts, bolts and spacers that come with the kit.

If you see anything else missing from the pics Asjborn, please include them too. Could you give me a total on everything and inform me how to pay?
^^^^Back to this post, everything in bold I need. You and I spoke about the radiator hose, we can skip that as discussed. I don't need the 2 long hoses either, I inquired about the appearance of them and if there were alternatives.

I also need both loctite products as mentioned previously.

In regards to this picture, I would like to order everything shown except for the clamps. If my silcone sleeve can be re-used, I would still like to order everything in this picture with the exception of the silicone sleeve and the clamps.

I would also like to to order the two vaccum hoses, fittings and clamps that are missing from my intake. The two hoses and fittings have labels on them as shown in this picture.

I am also missing a bolt and spacer on my pulley as pointed out previously. This is what it should look like, mine only has the one bolt and spacer on the left, not on the right:

I'd also like to order the short hose with the writing on it in this picture as mentioned previously:

Can you confirm that everything I stated in this single post is clearly understood.

I'll fax over my info when I hear back from you on the costs of everything listed. Can I please get a total tomorrow? Regular maill will be fine if we can wrap this up tomorrow or Wednesday the latest. Thank you

Last edited by fmzip; 11-26-2007 at 11:43 PM.
fmzip is offline   Reply With Quote