View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:16 AM   #45
fmzip

My Ride: 2001 330cic & 530i
^^^What you see is what I got.....the troubling point is that I don't know "exactly" what is missing, I am comparing pictures and hoping ESS could look at this thread and tell me what is missing. At this point I want to order everything in my previous post.

I just want to make certain I have everything, if I have extra parts, I could care less at this point.

To answer your question, the two vaccum lines w fittings and clamps are missing, the pulley bolt and spacer are missing, the fuse holder is missing, the dipstick tube is missing, the bracket for the airpump is missing. I do not have the loctite(s). I fully understand with a removal of this kit, there would be a good possibility of a few things missing. Simple fix, just reorder everything that's not there.....

All the hoses and fittings on the silicone sleeve I would like to order because what I got with my kit has to many pieces, too many opportunitites for leaks in my opinion.

This is what I have in the two pictures:

This is the latest setup:

Hopefully I will get to install it soon....I am going to have a stock dyno done today.....

Last edited by fmzip; 11-27-2007 at 08:19 AM.
fmzip is offline   Reply With Quote