11-30-2007, 01:40 PM
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wiltshire, UK
My Ride: 320Cd M Sport
| Well I hope my long post hasn't frightened everyone off..
I've got the pinouts for the 17 pin plug ok:
1. Front Left Speaker Positive
2. Front Right Speaker Positive
3. Rear Left Speaker Positive
6. Rear Right Speaker Positive
7. STEERING REMOTE DATA WIRE
8. Front Left Speaker Negative
11. Front Right Speaker Negative
12. Rear Left Speaker Negative
14. Rear Right Speaker Negative
16. ANTENNA REMOTE
17. Not used
Thanks to Dee at Autoleads for that Still unsure about pin 10? Any offers?
What about this 10-way then? Is it just the CD Changer link?
SURELY someone must know which side the power runs? I want to fit 3 rca signal cables, the CD changer and new front speakers from the amp : easy really - left right or middle?