View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 10:40 AM   #15
00_e46er

My Ride: is a bimmer... :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novare330 View Post
ive never had a problem with charming moms lol its the dads that i have a little trouble with...

just be yourself, and when you get to the restaurant, be sure to hold doors, and pull out chairs for them, courtesy points, also, let them order first, and as always, offer to pay at the end of the meal. odds are, like any parent she will touch on the subjects of school, work, family life, etc., just to make sure that you are right for her daughter, so be prepared.

other than that, make small talk between major topics of discussion, i dont know your gf or her mom, but just probe the ground and get a sense of what type of person she is before you make any sort of jokes lol it will give u a sense of whats appropriate or not

good luck bro!
thx man thats the kinda info i was looking for... and also, when i pick them up, mom sits up front right...? (weird question, i know but im just makin sure)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw323CiBOI View Post
buy them both flowers! girls say they dont like flowers but they really want them.. good way to start it out
that sounds like a good idea, but dont yah think that may be a little suck up, or no.. not really...?

00_e46er is offline   Reply With Quote