View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 01:00 PM   #22
tom @ eas
european auto source

My Ride: e92 S/C M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by misdirekted View Post
I've essentially finished installing my new predator chromiums using both the Jlevi DIY and the FastM3 DIY, but the rings aren't turning on. Now I figure since all four of the rings aren't working, I must have a problem with my wiring. I'm using the ECU wire method of installation, but my kit didn't come with the proper wiretaps so I had to make do with a "side-by-side" wiretap which cuts in to both the ECU wire and the one for the angel eyes. (see pic below). Also, the black and white wires from the ballasts didn't have connectors on them, (they did on the DIYs) they were just open wires, so I had to squeeze the red and brown connectors on the ends. The rest of my install was done according to the DIY. I've checked and rechecked the connections and am totally clueless as to why they're not working. If you have any suggestions, or if you see something that I'm missing, please help!

p.s. - If you're in the Riverside/San Diego, CA area I'm willing to pay $50 for you to diagnose and complete the installation. (All the pain in the a** stuff is already done)
We're nearby in Santa Ana, feel free to stop by and we can take a look at them for you.
tom @ eas is offline   Reply With Quote