View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 10:34 AM   #10
rome5982

My Ride: 99 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddkageals View Post
I think mine is oozing there too. I'm replacing the gasket between the housing and the block when I do my CCV next weekend. I'm going to change that oil hose that's in that area too! I'm changing the CCV and ALL of the rubber hoses that are under the intake manifold because I am taking the manifold off to get to the CCV. I have a slow leak in there somewhere but I WILL get it taken care of when I change all of this stuff.

Todd
I will be doing the repair myself also. I need to see if it is just the gasket that needs to be replaced or if I discover any housing cracks. I would really appreciate any "heads up" or leassons learned info from your repair since I will not be attempting this for a couple of months. Good luck.

18"ASA AR1/H&R CupKit/ECIS CAI/Stromung Exhaust/Zimmerman Rotors/Aluminum Interior Trim & Face Gauges/G2 Calipers/Clear Corners/Autometer Gauges/Mtech Front Bumper/Chrome Grill/UUC Shift Knob/OEM Rear Spoiler/Painted Moldings/Silver Gauge Rings/JL Audio 12W3V2 & 6.5 Coax/BA 6.5 ProSeries/Kicker KX600.4
rome5982 is offline   Reply With Quote