View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 06:10 PM   #143
sentax

My Ride: 2005 YZF-R6 Raven
Send a message via AIM to sentax
Smile

Have to agree with the earlier comment about teens doing dumb **** and having cars taken away... BTW I am 17 and have a JB/BL M3 on its way. My story? Freshmen year in public high school was pretty easy..too easy, so I went on my own and found some private schools in the area. Applied as a transfer, accepted, and now I work my ass off non-stop. With my Junior year almost finished, I will have taken 10 Advanced Placement tests (6 next week), 1490 SAT, 800 Bio, etc. I live on caffeine and di.fm, sleep 3-4 hrs a night, and work like a b.itch. Parents told me if I got a 1500 SAT they'd buy the M3, so I boosted my score 140 pts. and they let it slide Hoping (more like praying) to go to Oxford or Stanford, and will probably graduate with 17 AP's. The M I guess is a little reward for my effort My parents have told me they would prefer me studying instead of working, otherwise I'm not a lazy mofo (but I'll def. need a job this summer for all the mods floating around my head). Are my parents "well-off"? You could say that. Have I not earned my M3 at this point? I beg to differ. Now if you'll excuse I have to get back to US History, have an SATII Tomm
sentax is offline   Reply With Quote