View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 06:20 AM   #67
coke4class

My Ride: Current=S4
Send a message via AIM to coke4class
Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
Busas, are actually excellent sport tourers, with excellent speed and acceleration.

They're not bad bikes, they're just big, and huge and ugly, IMO. But they can be done up.
I'm just sick of dropped stretched chromed out busas.
A friend of mine used to take his to the track, (not drag strip track) and he loved it, but said it was a helluva workout.
oooh brotha... trust me.

Here in Florida... all you see is stretched chromed out busas... its annoying as hell. Thank god, I didnt do all the mod's on my bike... it came with the bike from the previous owner... not to stereotype... but... hmm... mines got some shiny parts... but... im thinking about murdering out my bike... haha

I have ridden many bikes... 929...R6...600RR...gixxer600... and I have to say you can not compare the accleration with the busa... the power is great.

Question as to... WHY... did I get the busa... if I enforce that speed kills...?

I bought the busa... because its heavier... and I wouldnt attempt to do some stupid crap I used to pull on my other bikes... (wheelies and such... you can imagine...) I got to the point in my life... I just wanted to ride... enjoy... and live longer. Although at times... pulling on that throttle is quite fun... and taking the corners at high speed on the busa is pretty exciting...

Last edited by coke4class; 03-06-2008 at 06:25 AM.
coke4class is offline   Reply With Quote