View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 11:29 AM   #73
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke4class View Post
oooh brotha... trust me.

Here in Florida... all you see is stretched chromed out busas... its annoying as hell. Thank god, I didnt do all the mod's on my bike... it came with the bike from the previous owner... not to stereotype... but... hmm... mines got some shiny parts... but... im thinking about murdering out my bike... haha

I have ridden many bikes... 929...R6...600RR...gixxer600... and I have to say you can not compare the accleration with the busa... the power is great.

Question as to... WHY... did I get the busa... if I enforce that speed kills...?

I bought the busa... because its heavier... and I wouldnt attempt to do some stupid crap I used to pull on my other bikes... (wheelies and such... you can imagine...) I got to the point in my life... I just wanted to ride... enjoy... and live longer. Although at times... pulling on that throttle is quite fun... and taking the corners at high speed on the busa is pretty exciting...
the 929 is old as dirt, and was lacking serious 1000 power, and the rest are all 600s.

ride a 1st or 2nd gen ZX10R, K5, K6, or K7 gixxer 1k and then tell me if u still think the busa is fast.
Snik is online now   Reply With Quote