03-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Over the pond...
My Ride: 330d Sport Touring
| Being a bit mutt and jeff myself I've had more ear exams, hearing aids and ear cleanings than you can imagine. The golden rules...
1. No cotton buds (Q tips to you lot) - ever.
2. Warm water in the shower is your bet bet for removing excess wax yourself.
3. For the ultimate ear cleaning don't go for suction or manual syringing, get a nurse or doctor to use a small electronically powered water jet to remove everything. These can be a bit painful if you're not used to them, but they're much more controllable than manual syringes.
4. Some wax is good - don't freak about it too much.
5. If you have lumps coming out you need to clean a bit more often!
Sig is a BlownE30M3 production!
"The protection of views purely on religious grounds cannot be justified. It is not only an irrational idea, but it is also divisive, capricious and arbitrary" - Lord Justice Laws, UK 29/04/2010