View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #27
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

My Ride: See Sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmzip View Post
I knew I saw that picture somewhere! I'm having a tought time deciding, there is a big difference in price between the two....I may have to be practical on this!

What gauges did you decide on? I have a spare ashtray which I plan to use since I have NAV.
Good luck on the CF engine cover purchase! Either way you won't go wrong!

I decided on the VDO Vision Series gauges. I saw Stuart's (330i ZHP) gauge setup earlier this past weekend (he has the boost, oil temp, and oil pressure gauges mounted in the LeatherZ gauge panel that gets placed in the sunglass holder area) and I really liked that setup... I could see the gauges PERFECTLY and they didn't seem too low or anything.

In fact, I was at a car shop open house and they wound up having a brand new VDO oil temp gauge still in it's original packaging so they gave me a good discount on it and I purchased it. So I only need the boost and oil pressure gauges now.

My mechanic is going to help me out by installing whatever sensors/wires/tubing needed so that I can take my time to purchase the other 2 gauges and all that would be needed at that time would be to connect the gauges to the wiring he puts in place this week.

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 2000 323i

SPONSORED BY: BBS | Modbargains | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts.com | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   Reply With Quote