View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 03:56 PM   #119
Ahmad

My Ride: a Black Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeng View Post
Ahmad,

You were the one who made a post that was extremely offensive, and I pointed out the ignorance of it. You said that people don't like chrome on here because they're too poor to afford it, and then you went on a crazed rampage about it. Then you told everyone that you make over $120K a year, and that you can afford the chrome, so you rock it. You threatened other members, and gave out your phone number and challenged people to call you if they weren't "pu$$ies". It turned out to be the number to a Subway. When other people pointed out the ridiculousness of your statements, you went off on them too. You're insane and you have some serious issues dude.
OMG……changed the whole story. But its ok your known to be a liar. And I only challenged you to call me because I didn’t want to use bad language on this forum, specially after I promised simsima(a real moderator) that I wont go out of line any more, and talkin about rampage,,,,,,,you kept posting and posting mocking the way black people talks saying that my car should be in a 50cents video. Man get a life that’s all I have to say