View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 12:19 PM   #24
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: tampa fl
Posts: 494
My Ride: 2001 330ci
Originally Posted by ssm1991 View Post
The photo in the OP is the mechanical tensioner.

You can't get a replacement pulley for the mechanical tensioner anyway. There's no part number for it hence BMW doesn't sell it. You'd have to buy the whole hydraulic set if you want to change it.

For the hydraulic tensioner, the pulley is replaceable (11-28-1-748-131).
You have to buy the whole mechanical set if you want to change it not the hydraulic set
jmueller is offline   Reply With Quote