View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 31
My Ride: 2003 E46 4dr
WANTED: HELP! Need E46 facelifted sedan tire wall, front-right

Hi all, I am looking for the rubber/plastic "mud wall" that is supposed to be in between the front of the right front tire and the back of the bumper. I'm sorry if I can't describe the part name exactly, but basically it will be the trim that lines the front/inside of the wheel-well. I hit something on the freeway and it caused that portion of the rubber lining to fold back and rub against my tire, and so it pretty much started to crumble. Now i hear a funny vibration coming front that region when i travel at high speeds - most likely the result of wind passing through the new 'hole'. If anyone has that part, or knows what that part is or, how many parts are necessary to fix the issue, I would appreciate it!!
hkbruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE membership to remove this ad.