View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #1
RedlineMotorworks
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: VW MkV GTI 2.0T
Arrow Redline Motorworks | DPE Custom Forged Wheels

Hello everyone!

As a new forum sponsor, I thought I would take the time to introduce myself and start with a little sale! I'm Andrew from Redline Motorworks. We currently specialize in Audi, BMW, Porsche & VW but we definitely don't limit ourselves to just those. I personally owned an 03 325ci a couple years back and loved it.

Now...on to the wheels!

We are proud to say we are authorized dealers for DPE wheels.

DPE has 30 different wheels to suit your individual style & vehicle. Their wheels are divided into the R-SERIES, GT/LS SERIES & the extremely popular SIGNATURE SERIES!

Many finishes are available including gloss silver, black, gunmetal with chrome lip, custom powdercoat, brushed aluminum, chrome shadow, color match, anodized & chrome.

Custom colored outer and inner lips, custom centers, colored bolts, pinstripes for all you time-attack lovers & two tone centers are also available!

Please PM me or email me directly at info@redline-motorworks.com for pricing! Please include your vehicle information, the models & finishes you are interested in along with your zip code so a shipping quote can be calculated.

SPECIAL OFFER: FIRST 5 ORDERS RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING! **lower 48 states only**

A 50% deposit is required prior to construction.

You may also check out their website for more information: http://www.dpengineering*****

TYPICAL BUILD TIME IS 4-6 WEEKS! When they are finished, they will be shipped out directly to you!

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Andrew @ Redline Motorworks

Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.