View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 01:49 PM   #116
330i ZHP

My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
Send a message via AIM to 330i ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbuoncri View Post
Hi,

I just bought an 03 touring so I was really stoked when i found this thread. I'm in the midst of doing up the suspension and I'm working on getting together the info for a manual conversion. I wanted to ask: where did you guys find your oem m-tech II bumpers? I'm apprehensive to do non oem but what do you guys think about the rep bumpers? I also wanted to ask if anyone runs ZHP springs on theirs (i'm looking for some moderate springs so I can still use my tow hitch).

Cheers,

Scott
Congrats on your wagon purchase. I bought my bumpers through a local body shop that extended their cost to me - but Tischer has very competitive pricing including shipping. Call Jason or Evan.

Will you want to do a 5 speed swap or 6 speed swap? Which engine do you have?

The ZHP spings will work well - but they wont lower it much - but will be a good compromise. I have a tow hitch and my car is lowered and it pulls a trailer just fine. But my receiver does hit sometimes when i pull in or out of driveways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthwagen View Post
Couple of teasers here. Won't keep up with Stuart's car when he gets done, but it's sweet. Very unexpected exhaust note when you get into it. I'll take some proper photos (well, best I'm able to manage) next week & hope Uncle Don can add me to the gallery. Exterior Mods include 18" HM2's, MTech II, Bi-Xenons, ACS rear add-on, Clears, Tint.

Love this thread!!!!
sounds great - and please forgive me if I came off wrong - I am in no way trying to make this a competition...I am an enthusiast just you and everyone else. I am sorry if I came across that way