View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 11:55 PM   #1
James@Euro-Spec
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW
Send a message via AIM to James@Euro-Spec
**Euro-Spec | MTECH II | Coupe & Sedan | In Stock, Ready To Ship!**

Fellow Fanatics! Ladies & Gents! MTECH II front bumper in both Coupe and Sedan fitments are in stock and ready to ship!!!

$350.00

shipped for lower 48

ALL bumpers will include:

Mtech II Front Bumper in ABS Plastic x 1
Removable Mesh Grill x 1
Tow Hitch Cover x 1
Foglights x 2
Foglight Covers x 2
Euro-Spec sticker x 2

*International, Alaska, and Hawaii shipping rates will vary. Please PM us for shipping quote.

Please note: All facelift sedans and coupes will need bumper brackets from your local BMW dealer. The brackets are about $15 per set.

More goodies below the pix...

Coupe

Sedan

For those who purchase the bumpers now, you will have priority on the Arqray lips when they arrive (very, very shortly) .

For those who purchase the fronts now, when the rears arrive, you will be offered a discounted pricing on top of our everyday low prices.

For those who wish to couple either bumper with a lip or splitters, a discount will be offered.

For those who prefer a PAINTED bumper, that is possible too. Please PM for details.

By the way, our stickers currently come in RED, WHITE, BLACK, SILVER/GREY. Please let us know your color preference... I'm not good at guessing...

For those what are unsure of what brackets they need or where to get them, feel free to hit me up, we have a few sets here that we can hook you up with.

For those who prefer local pick up, it's $300.00 plus a Pepsi for me.

ALL INTERNATIONAL orders:

We are doing our best to secure the lowest possible pricing on shipping rates. IF you have a local company or suggestions on shipping companies, please do not hesitate to send us a PM.

If you want to start a "Group Shipping", please feel free to do so within the thread. Let's try for 3-5 bumpers at a time. Let's make this work for everyone!!!

MTECH II Front Bumper in Coupe or Sedan Fitment
$350.00

shipped for lower 48

$300.00

local Los Angeles pick up (don't forget the Pepsi!)
James@Euro-Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.