View Single Post
Old 06-23-2003, 07:00 AM   #1
tim330i
Owner/Admin

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
tUNINGwERKS Magazine - Are you ready?

The latest incarnation of the tUNINGwERKS family will hit subscribers in July 2003: tUNINGwERKS Magazine. Going against years of fundamental publication practices, tUNINGwERKS Magazine is looking to set a new standard for automotive print journalism. Inspired by international publications, tUNINGwERKS Magazine is using only the highest quality stock to ensure a “coffee-table” and brochure type feel for each issue. 100LB paper is used for each page to provide the best foundation for our cutting edge photography, layout and articles.

So we’ve got a “thick” magazine, great! It’s not just that – in each issue you’ll find only the finest tuned vehicles available. Along with the hottest European cars, you’ll find special sections such as:
  • Head 2 Head
  • Tech Session
  • Feature Products
  • Lifestyles
  • Tuner Shop

A few notable features in our premier issue are:
  • Samir’s | Rennsports E46 330ii
  • Supreme Power Parts Audi A4
  • Head 2 Head: 2 Widebody BMW E36 Turbo’s
Be on the lookout for a few “easter eggs” for those that are a little more detailed than others. The first 30 people to find all of the easter eggs will receive one of our dealer posters.

Each issue is limited run so be sure to pre-order or subscribe today! More information can be found at http://www.tuningwerksmag.com

Thank you!
tim330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.