View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 07:25 PM   #127
keith_m3-4

My Ride: 02 325iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPG_325 View Post
Hi all,

First of all there are a lot of gorgeous Tourings here !

I noticed in reviewing this thread that most Tourings here have M-Tech II front bumpers. I'm trying to decide what bumper to get for my 325iT and I was wondering whether anyone thought that other bumpers would look good on the Tourings.

I was thinking specifically of CSL V1 or V2 type bumpers. I wasn't necessarily thinking of side skirts but I don't know if that would factor into the decision around front bumpers.

I'd be interested in anyones opinion...and I know I should (and will) go with what I like best...I'm just trying to broaden my perspectives before making a decision!

Thanks,

Mike
I am/was going through this same debate.. and wanted to be unique.. after looking at all the options, the MtechII is till up there as one of the best if not the best one for the wagons. I thought the CSL would be cool but due our body style lacking "bulges" as the M3's, it just doesn't look right. Even with the hood buldge as you can see from the Rogue M3 Touring, it just doesn't fit to me.

I think my chance to be unique will not be from the bumper but a blower.. We'll see in a few weeks.. I am getting excited!