View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 12:24 PM   #38
AZFlyingDiver

My Ride: 2003 E46 sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeontiyZHP View Post
I got the same kit from Janus of ebay.. got it for 240 shipped couple of months ago and got everything I needed for the install, ofcourse except the HVAC Relocation Kit which was about $50 versus the dealer's $90. Just finished the install last night, had to wait for the relocation kit from EAS, ordered the wrong one.. but it was the best alternative to install it since I didn't want to bother making my own and ordering Rich's bezel for the same price as the whole kit.. everything worked out good for me!

Here's a pic of final install.. there's also a link in my sig to some of the questions I have with the install but they were mostly about the wiring and w/e else.. Janus also sent instruction of installation of the kit, I hope the Euro-Spec will have something as well because it's very important to look through..
NICELY done!

I ordered this kit recently and am eagerly awaiting its arrival. I need to get a couple of other things (HVAC relo, wiring harness(es), etc.). And I'm shopping hard for a F90BT (decided upon after a LOT of looking around) - best deal so far is $894 shipped (yes, a new unit). It'll take me just a little while longer to collect everything to start the install, but then I'll doc it and post my DIY FWIW. It's about as ambitious as anything I've tried, but I'm not shy with a dremel so I think I'll be okay!

'03 325i sedan, steel blue/sand, premium package, clear front corners & side markers, red-clear-red tails, trunk lip spoiler, gauge trim rings, aluminum pedals, Pioneer AVIC-F90BT double-din dvd/nav/bluetooth/iPod/MSN-direct/XM (even AM/FM!), Bracketron/Bury cradle for Blackberry Curve

AZFlyingDiver is offline   Reply With Quote