Go with Suspension Techniques Variant1!!! They are the same exact thing as the KW V1's (except galvanized rather than stainless steel), are cheaper, and are the perfect coil-overs for daily-driving, as they increase your handling phenomenally, but don't significantly degrade ride quality. They have my full support!
- DPE - Apex - BBS - PFC 6/4 2pc BBK - KW Clubsport - PowerFlex -
- M-Tech - Rogue Engineering - Ground Control - Odyssey -
- Hotchkis - AFE - UUC - AKG - Dinan - VAC - TC Kline -
- TMS - OS Giken - SuperSprint - Vorsteiner - Recaro - Samco - Fluidyne - MORE! -
- 2000 328Ci Topaz 6MT-Swap ZSP/ZPP/ZCW/HID/HK (Street/Track)
- 2001 325i TiAg 5MT/ZSP/ZCW (Street)
- 1998 740i Grey ZSP/ZPP/ZCW (Street)