1. What Stage? Stage 2
2. Who installed it? HPF
3. How many miles have you put on it? (be honest) Just a couple thousand, don't drive it in the winter.
4. Any issues worth mentioning after installation, even minor? There have been a few minor issues - new oil line for turbo, minor changes to meth kit, new flash for ECU - but they have all been taken care of by HPF. They just send any updated components out to us and we pop them on.
5. Where is the car mainly driven? (location, wanting to know climate) Minneapolis
6. For those that live in HOT areas, any overheating issues? No overheating issues even in some recent days in the 90s
7. Daily driver or weekend warrior? Daily driver during the warm months
8. Mostly driven on pump or mostly driven on pump+meth or mostly driven on race? Mostly driven on pump plus meth. Though, recently found a gas station not to far away with 110 octane in the pump for a reasonable price so may run race more often
9. For people in CA or other emissions "strict" states, any issues with that? getting pulled over etc? No emissions checks here but I'd fail if there were.