I have StopTech SS Brake Lines and Motul RBF600 Fluid (along with Axxis Ultimates and PowerSlot Slotted rotors), and the SS brake lines really do improve pedal feel; mine is now much stiffer and feels much more "linear", in that a given amount of distance-pushed on the pedal will give a linear increase in stopping power. There is no "guessing" as to how hard to press the pedal to stop. Can't comment as much on the fluid, but I suppose it's very high boiling temperature helps with brake feel and certainly would help with fade resistance. It's not significantly more expensive than alternatives, so might as well go for it.
- DPE - Apex - BBS - PFC 6/4 2pc BBK - KW Clubsport - PowerFlex -
- M-Tech - Rogue Engineering - Ground Control - Odyssey -
- Hotchkis - AFE - UUC - AKG - Dinan - VAC - TC Kline -
- TMS - OS Giken - SuperSprint - Vorsteiner - Recaro - Samco - Fluidyne - MORE! -
- 2000 328Ci Topaz 6MT-Swap ZSP/ZPP/ZCW/HID/HK (Street/Track)
- 2001 325i TiAg 5MT/ZSP/ZCW (Street)
- 2006 M3 ZCP AW/IR 6MT/ZCP/HID (Street)