View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #14
turboaddiction

My Ride: Turbo M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Active Autowerke View Post
Cameron,

With all due respect I think you have gotten a little ahead of yourself here on the forums and some of your comments to vendors and other members are somewhat offensive and rude.

As far as the 1/4 on the dyno was concerned it was just that a 1/4 run on a dyno. If you are not in agreement with the dyno run then sorry. Lately you have been using your time to drum up hype for vendors instead of being a normal enthusiast. We shared the clip with the community because at the end of the day we are all enthusiast. Its not only about selling kits,etc. We love cars just as much as they do.

p.s. Congrats on the magazine feature this month.
I appreciate you posting the video as an enthusiast. Thank you for doing so. It is always a treat to see any video of an FI BMW. Especially one that is tuned so well and sounds so good!

I apologize if I came across like I was trying to be negative towards AA. I actually was trying to help you but I probably worded it poorly. I am excited that the car trapped 122 at 1000ft even though it was on a Mustang Dyno. I think that is pretty huge and I had just wished it kept going up until the 1/4.

I will be very excited to see what the car does on the actual strip. I do applaud AA for being around so long, supplying well engineered FI systems for the BMW enthusiasts and for giving such great service. Just because I like the HPF product does not mean I don't like any of AA's products. I show respect where it is due. And frankly...Taza's car is absolutely, positively massive! I LOVE IT!

Carry on.

| TRM | The Racers Market | Turbo M3 | 559whp@18psi | Dynojet Confirmed 6-1-2010 |
| The Truth Shall Set You Free! | It's Good To Have Her Back! |
turboaddiction is offline   Reply With Quote