VF Stg 2- Help me with my setup!
I would appreciate any help I can get. I pulled the trigger on the VF Stage 2 and was hoping to get some suggestions on my setup. My area of concern are the following:
1. I just put on an El Diablo exhaust (non race). How much do you estimate this will hinder any performance gains if at all?
2. I have after market UUC under drive pullies. Will this be okay with the VF Stage 2 setup or should I go back to stock?
3. Will ebay headers work? The price is very tempting and I've read all the posts dealing with these but will it hold up in a F/I car?
4. Which high flow cats are you using?
5. Is there anything else you recommend me to change out with this install? I have just shy of 60,000 miles on my 2003.5 M3.
6. What type of gauges are you guys running with? Can you provide pics and links to where you purchased them?
Thanks again guys for your input. I'm totally stoked on this purchase and have been going back and forth on either VF or HPF but I'm sure I chose the right kit.