View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 10:44 AM   #8
Jean@ActiveAutowerke
Genius

My Ride: Super/Turbochargers
Send a message via AIM to Jean@ActiveAutowerke Send a message via MSN to Jean@ActiveAutowerke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahheck01 View Post
Hey guys, looking for a bit more power than the 280-300whp that n/a mods can yield, but not at a great sacrifice of reliability. What are the more reliable forms of F/I out there, and is there a specific kit you'd recommend for the S54 that is famous for being a fairly trouble-free setup?

Thanks in advance.

-Evan
Hello,

At the moment we are the most reliable kit in the market. I hope no one gets offended by this. We have sold kits all over the world and continue to support all of our kits with upgrades and changes to fit the end user.

We are now on our 4th Generation system (hardware/software) on our Rotrex kits and now offer an ASA kit. We are always tweaking and working on our shop cars to find the best combination's to ensure our kit not only remains a very high quality system but we are working to make it better.

Software is commonly overlooked in regards to kits on the S54 which greatly affects the kits performance (otherwise it is just a box of parts). We have the ability to tune in house, including custom tuning cars in Australia, Japan and Europe. Which is very rare, especially in the US market.

There are countless threads of our customers cars out performing themselves over the years.

I am sure a simple search of our kits will be able to answer all of your questions. However if you have any questions you would like to have me answer feel free to post, pm, im, email or call me.

P.S.
IMHO having the peace of mind that the company you choose to go with will be working on perfecting products for your model in a few years (let alone support your kit) is more than enough to sway my choice into one direction over the other.

Last edited by Jean@ActiveAutowerke; 09-03-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Jean@ActiveAutowerke is offline   Reply With Quote