09-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Jose CA
My Ride: 2003.5 M3
| Thanks guys for all the responses. The reason I posted this- I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the items above. I have addressed VF on all of my concerns and their response was:
1. Exhaust shouldn't effect performance numbers.
2. I should place stock under drive pullies? (see comment above)
3. Ebay headers should work fine- many members are running with this and have shown no issues.
4. Random Technology cats found here: http://www.namotorwerks.com/products...hp/II=424/PA=0
5. Clutch should be the only thing I should consider changing with the 60K miles on the clock
6. No gauges are necessary
I wanted to throw this out to the F/I M3 community to see what their personal experiences were and what their recommendations are. Thanks again!