View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 03:35 PM   #15
HPF Chris
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: 2002 M3, 2006 530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamPow3r View Post
Chris, its good to hear all the accomplishments and new goals you and your team set for the BMW Enthusiats, not only I but we all look forward to your postings, videos, etc.

Furthemore, I was wondering what is the news and status of the e39 M5 Kits? I know you mentioned it was on hold until MFest is over. Reason I ask, I am highly interested in seeing what you have to offer and the performance it will make becuase not only will I be shipping my M3 to you, I also will be shipping my M5 as well.

I just can't wait when I come to pick up both the M3 and M5 with the HPF Kits.

Thanks!
We have much of the M5 twin turbo kit designed. However... There's so much money to be spent from the design standpoint to get to full production that I have been questioning whether it would be better to do the 330i kit next.

The reason we're still pushing the M3 is because I want "BIG" exposure and the only way to do it is with a crazy car with mad numbers that can handle like it's on rails. I am going after shows, magazines, tuner competitions and ultimately tv. Once our car is at stage 4, then my engineers will begin the 330i development. Once those kits start rolling out, then we'll switch back to the M5. There are just too many 330 customers waiting for turbos.

Take care,
Chris.
HPF Chris is offline   Reply With Quote