View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #318
Titanium 325

My Ride: '01 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325love View Post
yeah I'll give you guys a call sometime soon when I get the chance....where are you guys located though? just wondering so I know if its worth my time incase youre not in the same area...
but if you are I'll definitely give you guys a call and bug you with some questions haha
You can always post your questions in a new thread and they will get more attention.

I have the P46 Xenon headlights with pre-installed Predator Chromium CCFL angel eyes. See sig for a small pic of my set up.

The LED Angel Eyes are the latest and greatest, but I still like my CCFL though.

No offense to the LED population. I may upgrade mine later (if I can, and I don't know if it is possible with the P46s). But again, I love my current set up and it gets a lot of looks.

Best of luck. The sponsors will take good care of you either way you choose to go. I have dealt with Matt @ Umnitza and he is great. I cannot speak for other vendors, but I have heard good things about all of them.

Mods - M3 Style Lip Spoiler, ACS Replica Roof Spoiler (bowed in the middle), Predator Chromium Angel Eyes, P46 Xenons, Smoked Side, Corners and LED Tails, Blacked out Kidney Grills, Self Painted Bumper Reflectors, K&N Drop-in Filter, 19" Miro M6 Reps in Time Attack

Titanium 325 is offline   Reply With Quote