View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 06:52 AM   #1
Tominizer

My Ride: none
Exclusive Sedan Owner Only Thread !!!

IF you don't own a sedan GIT OUT

Just wondering what all you sedan drivers have done mod wise and how you like it. I'm especially interested in hearing from anyone that has the H&R Cup Kit with a 18x8.5 wheel and 235 40/18 rubbers.......... any rubbing ?!??!? Links to pics...... How about rear spoilers...... what you guys/ladies hooked up with off the back. I'm considering the i piece AC-S but may spend more to get into the 3 piece.

I own a 2000 328i sedan with sport in a 5-spd. I haven't done a lot........ I installed the UUC ultimate short shift kit which is awesome and a set of 18" Breyton Magics 18x8.5 all the way around with Kumho 712 235 40/18 rubbers. I'm considering doing the suspension......... although the sport suspension is really not that bad performance and cosmetics wise. I have more come....... aluminum trim squirrelled away in my basement and I have another set of front kidney grills that I'm going to black out to match the black car....... which is being a pain to keep clean....... but looks awesome when it is.

That's it for now....... post away
Tominizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.