View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 07:22 PM   #23
stolleee

My Ride: 2001 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeurotech View Post
You have 8 posts on this board before condemning me ask others. I help alot of people here.
I can agree with this point which we should all not. Usually a service technician would not use a forum to help people rather than just referring them to a service center or stealership so you must be commended for that.

And I agree that one should NEVER just take a P code and use it to replace a part for any reason, upon research their is many instances which could be used as examples why this would be bad.

This forum is supposed to be used to ask questions related to problems so others who have experienced this same symptum can provide advice. It would then be each persons responsibility to decide which direction to take.

I will diagnose this issue in the am and try to determine which avenue to take. I am a little bummed that only the dealer offers the part if it needs to be replaced though was my only point in the earlier thread and hoped someone else had found another solution if it comes to part replacement.