Thread: Coming Soon....
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 01:32 PM   #11
azjimi

My Ride: '02 M3 coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACEMX-M3 View Post
I used to live in Tucson, I loved it there and would go back in a heartbeat. Arizona is awesome.

Used to ride my bike near Pinal Air Field all the time, if you're familiar.
That's funny...yes, I am familiar w/Pinal Air Park. It was primarily used by the CIA during the Vietnam War. I take it you rode a dirt bike from your sig. I used to ride my sportbike IN the park! They actually had a small roadcourse there that I guess was used for training operatives and police. A friend used to work for a company that taught evasive driving to rich Mexican & S. American families who were afraid they might get ambushed by gangsters/druglords and they used that track. Anyway, he told me about it & I used to drive out there & have that track all to myself. No one was ever around to throw me off! Problem was the surface was very gritty & would make short work of my tires.
VF Stage 2 S/C, Om Scorza exhaust, Stett Performance headers, Custom Performance Rasp Eliminator and Race Cats, GTR hood, 19" SSR GT3's, Bridgestone RE-11's, PSS9 coilovers, Eibach Sways, Powerflex RTABS, Angel Eyes, Smoked Depos

azjimi is offline   Reply With Quote