View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 07:51 AM   #48
umermariner

My Ride: 1999, 328I
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImolaZHPDom View Post
This is a roll call to see who all here actually has LED rear turn signals installed on their SEDANS. There have been several of us who have gone with a few different versions available on ebay and possibly other sources.

Please state the following information:
  • What type of LEDS you bought. The clear/red all LED version or the red/clear/red version with only the red being LED.
  • What trunk light option did you go with?
  • Any dash "light out" indicators?
  • Where (vendor or ebay seller) did you get them from and how much did they cost?
  • General comments and pics!

More good info can also be found in this thread.. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=355519

My LEDS-
Eagle Eye brand (red/clear all LED).
I went with the DEPO clear/red trunk light but I'm going to get them painted to match better like fanatic thesethoughtsru did!
I had NO problems with dash lights or any other fitment issues.
I bought mine from ebay seller autohobbyasia who shipped them from Hong Kong to my house in about a week!
So far I love my lights and have had no issues or regrets!

Hello,
I am thinking of getting eagle eye LEDs for my car. Can you guide me from where to buy these at the best price? Also, while I was looking at threads, I also liked the spoiler kind of thingi you have on your trunk. What is that exactly called, also if you know the best place to get it, please let m eknow. I want it in black color.
Thanks.
umermariner is offline   Reply With Quote