View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
Lag

My Ride: A shell with tubes
FS: S54 Engine Parts

Hi I have the following items for sale they are off of an 05 M3 Manual with 60k miles. Everything was working fine, I am parting this stuff out as I am using this motor in a different car and this stuff is no longer needed.

- DWB/EDR Throttle actuator $75
- Fan clutch, clutch works fine but a couple of fan blades are cracked. They are still attached but look like they have stress cracks. SOLD
- A/C compressor with engine bracket, all the lines, and belt tensioner.$200
- Clutch/Flywheel complete no slippage would be a good replacement clutch.$200
- Factory intake manifold with hoses, there are no cracks or anything in awesome shape.$125
- Both bank one and bank two headers with cats. Both cats are good, no CEL or anything.$175
- EGR Valve off of the head and the evap piece that bolts to the block. Not sure exactly what it is but it is not the pump. $50
- Full VANOS system with sprockets, pump lines etc. All working perfect, I went to a VABOS delete system $600
- Shifter assembly everything all the way to the shift knob. The boot is not intact though. $50
- Fuel rail with inhectors, and evap hoses? I think thats what they are, but the are attached to the rail. $200 for all 6 injectors and $150 for the fuel rail
- Oil pan/Pump with all the pick ups/dip stick tube and sensor at the bottom of the pan $500

These prices do not include shipping but are OBO please let me know if you need any of this, feel free to PM me or email me at atpd_20v@yahoo.com . I do have pictures of all this if you need them please email me or PM me with your email address, thank you for looking!

Last edited by Lag; 12-03-2008 at 09:48 AM.
Lag is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.