View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:25 AM   #14
Slick-Vic

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3 Tiag
I've had this problem for years and the longer I hold off on fixing it the more it happens. In my case the driver side xenon is more likely not to turn on when it is cold/raining out. As far as everyone has stated above I have the same issues sometimes if it takes a few seconds to turn on sometimes it doesn't at all. I pray that for the times it doesnt turn on if I turn the switch on and off multiple times it may turn on.

Worse case senario and I'm sure you guys have been in the same situation before. Driving just as its getting dark but hessitate to turn on your lights cus you don't wana feel cheap if one of your xenons don't turn on lol...

What have you guys done to resolve the issue I ain't gona lie I've been told to switch the bulbs or due other little tests to pin point the problem but honestly haven't tried any yet.

Seems like everyone here has the same issue just wondering what people did to fix the problem what did you replace?

CF TMS cold air intake/UUC Rasp-x section I/StopTech stage II brake kit slotted rotors, SS brake lines/3 pc. AC Schnitzer rear spoiler/CF rear diffuser/Iforged Aeros 19x8.5x10/Smoked corners/Smoked EE LED tails/Matte Black kidney grills/Matte Black gills/Painted reflectors
Slick-Vic is offline   Reply With Quote